Super Early Registration
Closes on August 17, 2018
We are in the process of acquiring the GST registration for HCIPAI, our supporting organisation. After we complete the formalities and obtain the registration number, GST will be applicable. Register early and avail the pre-GST special prices.
Please read the terms & conditions and the cancellation policy further below in the page.
Full Conference Delegate Fee Full Conference Delegate Fee includes access to the main program sessions, coffee breaks, the welcome reception, the banquet, and the conference proceedings from December 16-18, 2018. It includes access to all sessions on these days excluding Courses and Workshops. The main program sessions include the keynotes, papers, case studies, industry presentations, demos, posters, installations, panel discussions, and student consortia.
One Day Delegate Fee includes the above access for ONLY ONE of the chosen dates of the conference—December 17, 18.
Student Delegate Fee includes all of the above access. Individuals who were students as of June 2018 (with a valid student ID) can purchase tickets under this category. Additionally, students have a chance to sign up as a student volunteer and get a refund of their fees.
The fee DOES NOT include air tickets, travel allowance, visa charges or accommodation.
Workshops (on December 16) and Courses (on December 17,18) ARE NOT included in the delegate fees and need to be registered for separately.
- The Super Early Registration is non-refundable.
- Please send a cancellation request to firstname.lastname@example.org . The following conditions apply:
- A 15% cancellation fee will be applicable to all cancellation requests made on or before September 1, 2018.
- A 25% cancellation fee will be applicable to all cancellation requests made from September 2 and October 1, 2018.
- No refund will be made for cancellation requests made after October 1, 2017.
- Any kind of bank charges, taxes and bank fees will need to be borne by the participant.
- The prevailing Indian Rupee (₹) equivalent will be used to calculate all refunds.
- A registration can be transferred to another participant up to October 15, 2017 at no additional cost. Please write to email@example.com
Terms & Conditions
- Forex rates of 1 USD = 69 INR and 1 Euro = 80 INR are used to show the above estimates. The prevailing Indian Rupee (INR, ₹) equivalent will be used to calculate all payments during billing.
- Online payment may include additional charges like taxes, currency conversion charges, transaction fee, etc. These will be charged in addition to the above mentioned delegate fee.
- The onus of obtaining a valid travel visa and air tickets lies totally with the individual.
- If you require an invitation letter for the conference, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org with a proof of payment and a scan of your passport.
- Get in touch with email@example.com in case of any queries.